BroadSQL 4.7.1 - Release Notes
What's new with BroadSQL 4.7.1?
- Correction of bugs related to custom commands
Installing BroadSQL 4.7.1
See instructions in the README.TXT file of the distribution
Upgrading from previous releases
- Unzip the file in a new destination folder
- Copy your INI files, logback-broadsql.xml, and CDF file in the conf directory
- In BroadSQL, type config command to update your database connections.
- Select $CDF
- Replace the existing value : ./ConnectionsDefinitionFile.cdf;TRACE_LEVEL_SYSTEM_OUT=0 with ./conf/ConnectionsDefinitionFile.cdf;TRACE_LEVEL_SYSTEM_OUT=0
- Do the same in your INI file, replace the value of parameter ServersFileName